Missed council rent payments

If you have recently been taken to court

If you have missed rent payments and we have taken you to court in the last 12 months, you will be treated differently. We will make the decision to take court action against you much more quickly.

Instead of sending you reminders, we will issue a 'Notice of Proceedings for Recovery of Possession' as soon as you are have missed payments. However, we will always consider all the facts before we make the decision to proceed with court action.

Tell us something about this topic How is this webpage?