Agendas, reports and minutes
Highland and Western Isles Valuation Joint Board
Date: Friday, 25 November 2022
Agenda: Read the Supplementary Agenda
Highland and Western Isles Valuation Joint Board – Friday, 25 November, 2022
Further to the agenda already issued for the above meeting, the following supplementary reports, which it was indicated would follow, are circulated.
Clerk to the Board
Exclusion of the Public
Às-dùnadh a’ Phobaill
The Board is asked to resolve that, under Section 50A(4) of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973, the public be excluded from the meeting during discussion of the following items on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraphs 1 and 14 of Part 1 of Schedule 7A of the Act.
Risk Profile Review
Ath-sgrùdadh air Geàrr-thuairisgeul Cunnairt
There is circulated to Members only Report No VAL/24/22 by the Assessor and Electoral Registration Officer.
The Board is invited to comment and otherwise note the content of the report.
Recruitment Process for Assessor and Electoral Registration Officer
Dreuchd Measadair agus Oifigear Clàraidh Thaghaidhean
There is circulated separately to Members only Report No VAL/25/22 by the Clerk.
The Board is invited to approve the recommendations detailed in section 1 of the report.
- Item 3 - Minutes Report, 100.26 KB
- Item 5 - Revenue Budget Monitoring Statement 2022/23 Report, 151.44 KB
- Item 6 - Departmental Report Report, 152.7 KB
- Item 7 - Pensions Discretions Policy Report, 713.73 KB
- Item 8 - Special Leave Policy Report, 749.9 KB
- Item 9a - Report to Those Charged with Governance on the 2021/22 Audit Report, 4.78 MB
- Item 9b - Letter of Representation 2021/22 Report, 697.83 KB