Harbours we manage
The Highland Council Harbours Authority is responsible for the harbours of:
- Kyle of Lochalsh
We also manage many other small piers, harbours and jetties throughout the Highlands. Most of the harbours are involved in the fishing industry, ferry operations and general cargo.
This information is just a general guide. Mariners should always contact the relevant Harbour Master to confirm and establish berth availability and suitability.
- Road asset management
- Harbour downloads
- Public transport contracts awarded 2017
- Stromeferry bypass weekly updates
- Uig Harbour Redevelopment
- Stromeferry Options Working Group
- Route Options Plan
- Public Consultation – proposed designs to link the communities of Lochloy in Nairn and the A96 retail park via the Balmakeith Industrial Estate