Council Tax

Council Tax - register or report a change

Register for Council Tax

Use our Change of Circumstances form below to register your address for paying Council Tax.

Report a change in your circumstances

You must tell us immediately if your circumstances have changed or are about to change to avoid having to pay money back to us.

Changes can affect how much rent and Council Tax you have to pay.

Examples of changes which you must tell us about are:

  • Change of address
  • Individuals moving in or out of your home
  • Your child leaves school, education or training
  • Your child turned 18 years

Please read guidance about telling us of a change of circumstances online.

change of circumstances

Upload evidence or other documents online

If you need to submit documents as evidence, you can use our online form to upload photos or scans of your evidence.

Upload evidence for Council Tax