Election office contacts

Elections, by-elections and referendums are administered by the Returning Officer and the Elections Office who are responsible for conducting council elections and elections to the Scottish, Westminster and European Parliaments in the Highland area, Community Council elections and Cairngorm National Park Authority elections as well as referendums.