Housing Support

Our Housing Support services aim to help you to have a problem-free tenancy. They give you practical help with issues which could lead to you losing your home.

We can help anyone who:

Support available

We can help with:

  • sorting out housing issues
  • sorting out benefit claims and filling out forms
  • managing your money, budgeting and debt
  • life skills
  • helping you settle into your new home and have a problem-free tenancy
  • managing day to day correspondence (for example letters or bills)
  • any issues which could result in you losing your home

How to get support

Go to your local housing office, or Housing Officer. They can refer you for support.

If you meet our criteria for short-term Housing Support, you will meet with your Support Worker.

We may be able to help you in another way. Just tell us what your issue is, and we will see what help we can give you.

We work closely with other services who can provide help and support such as the Welfare Support Team

Our partners

We commission these partner organisations to provide some of our short-term Housing Support services: