Other sources of help and independent advice
Specialist organisations can also provide support and advice to you:
- Shelter provides free independent housing advice and assistance if you are homeless and they also help if you have a housing problem.
- Citizen’s Advice Bureau offer free, independent, confidential advice and information on a whole range of subjects including housing and homelessness legislation
- Church of Scotland Vestry, Kinlochleven - second and fourth Tuesday in every month 10.20am to 1.30pm
- Fisherman's Mission, Mallaig - first Wednesday in every month 10.30am to 3.30pm
- East Sutherland Village Advisory Service, Alba, Main Street, Golspie KW10 6TG phone 01408 633000
- North West Sutherland Advice and Information Service, Office 3, Harbour Offices, Kinlochbervie IV27 4RR phone 01971 521730