Working for us

Social work vacancies

Social worker vacancies

You must be registered as a social worker with the Social Services Council (SSSC) or be eligible to register once employed with us as a social worker. 

You must also join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme or undergo a scheme update check prior to our formal offer of employment.


Related Downloads