Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
Electric Vehicle Charge Points
There are many sources of information on where to find charge points in the Highlands, and beyond.
From 1 June 2021, a usage tariff will be applied to all Highland Council owned public EV charge points. Please visit Charge Place Scotland for more information.
ChargePlace Scotland is Scotland’s national EV charging network. It is owned and developed by the Scottish Government and funded in partnership through a public grant from Local Authorities and other organisations.
If you have any issues with any of the ChargePlace Scotland charge points please get in touch with Charge Place Scotland directly.
ZapMap is a popular UK-wide map of charge points and aims to help EV drivers locate and navigate to available charge points.
- Examples of completed works
- Energy Efficient Scotland: Area Based Scheme
- External wall Insulation case studies
- Renewables case study
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Environmental Health Food Business Advice
- Pre-Packed Foods Labelling Advice
- Growing Our Future - A Food Growing Strategy for Highland
- Planning guidance
- Committee paper - item 11
- EV Infrastructure Vision
- Caol and Lochyside FPS Community Liaison
- 2021 Highland Climate Change Conference Downloads