Decriminalised parking enforcement

Permission to park in a restricted area

If you need to keep your vehicle at a restricted location for construction works or similiar you can apply for a "dispensation" to allow for extended stay up to 1 hour. Dispensations are not provided for other reasons.

Alternatively an hour between 8am and 9am and an hour between 5pm and 6pm can be provided to allow transfer of materials, tools etc.

Dispensations cover single and double yellow lines as well as loading and permit bays out with the loading prohibition times (these are listed on signs at the location). They do not cover Pay and Display bays, Car Club Bays, Disabled Bays or double yellow lines with double blip kerb markings.

A dispensation is issued to specific vehicles and is not transferrable.

The vehicle will receive a Penalty Charge Notice if the dispensation is not being used correctly or if the vehicle is not in the agreed location.

You must provide 24 hours notice for any application.

Apply for permission to park in a restricted area

If you can't make an online application you can call 01463 239 786 between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Sunday to discuss.

Our Dispensation Policy