Decriminalised parking enforcement
Thurso Traffic Management
General Consultation on Thurso Waiting Restrictions
The Highland Council would like to understand any changes you think should be made to current waiting restrictions in Thurso.
We are reviewing current waiting and loading restrictions in the town and your views are important to us.
Issues to be considered are anything related to waiting and loading (Parking).
- Are the current restrictions fit for purpose?
- Are there enough Loading Bays?
- Are the time limits to short or too long?
- Should new restrictions be considered to address new problems?
- Should old restrictions be removed as no longer required?
We will be considering local views until the end of February 2024 and then submitting changes for Public consultation based on your feedback.