View planning applications
Highland Council Public Access is an online tool that lets you find and comment on planning applications in Highland. It provides up-to-date access to our planning database and all information entered onto the system is immediately available with some necessary restrictions.
Everyone can use the site to view and search for planning applications, but to make a comment, save searches and track applications, you must Register your details.
Find out more on how to submit a comment on our Comment on planning applications page.
Highland Council Public Access provides a variety of methods to allow you to find the information you are looking for:
- Basic search - search for applications, appeals or enforcements according to some entered text. Associated documents are available from the documents tab. When an application has been withdrawn no associated documents are visible.
- Advanced search - search according to a wide combination of factors
- Map search - search using an interactive map tool
- Property search - search for a particular property to which applications may apply
We also publish the following weekly lists of planning applications:
- Planning applications 23 February 2024
- Delegated decisions 16 February 2024
- Screening and Scoping applications 27 February 2024
- Proposal of application notices
If you have any technical difficulties when using:
- ePlanning (ePlanning.scot)
- eBuilding Standards (eBuildingStandards.scot)
- The Highland Council Public Access Site (http://wam.highland.gov.uk/wam/)
To help resolve the problem, please include:
- A description of what you were trying to do on our site when the issue occurred (essential)
- Date and time the issue occurred (essential)
- Screenshots of the issue (desirable) - Paste into a word document and attach to the online complaints form as they help us to resolve issues more quickly