View planning applications
We have taken steps to allow us to continue to deliver our services for the duration of the COVID-19 situation. Read our full position. Staff will be working remotely, so capacity and access to our usual systems will be reduced. It may take longer to process planning applications, building warrants, RCC's, environmental advice and related aspects of the service. This also includes responses to customer queries, complaints and public comments during this period. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
Anyone can use the site to view planning applications but to save searches and track applications, you must create a user account.
Highland ePlanning provides a variety of methods to allow you to find the information you are looking for:
- Basic search - search for applications, appeals or enforcements according to some entered text. Associated documents are available from the documents tab. When an application has been withdrawn no associated documents are visible.
- Advanced search - search according to a wide combination of factors
- Map search - search using an interactive map tool
- Property search - search for a particular property to which applications may apply
We also publish the following weekly lists of planning applications:
- Planning applications 21 January 2022
- Delegated decisions 14 January 2022
- Screening and Scoping applications 25 January 2022
- Proposal of application notices
You can make a representation on an application, whether to object, to support or make a general comment, within 21 days of the date that the application was either registered with the Council, when you were notified as a neighbour, or where it was advertised by us, whichever is the later. Find out more about how to submit a comment on a planning application from our Comments page.