View and comment on planning applications
Creating an account on Highland ePlanning allows you to receive email alerts on planning applications but we also publish the following weekly lists of planning applications.
- Planning applications 10 Aug 2018
- Delegated decisions 03 Aug 2018
- Screening and Scoping applications 14 Aug 2018
- Proposal of application notices
Comments about applications
Any comments you submit about applications, either online or on paper, will be published online along with your name. Signatures and other personal information will be blacked out. Only comments which raise material planning considerations will be taken into account in the assessment of the proposal.
Commenting on applications in the Cairngorms National Park Area
Comments will be accepted until the neighbour notification period has expired on an application. All comments will then be forwarded to the Cairngorms National Park. After an application's neighbour notification period has expired please send your comments to email@example.com
Timeout and comment limit
There is a 10 minute timeout on pages. If this time passes and you are still typing, any information you then submit will be lost. If you have a lot of information to be typed, we advise using something like Microsoft Word to compose your statement, and then copying this in to the text box on the website. Comments submitted are also limited to 5000 characters, and you cannot add file attachments.
If your comment exceeds the 5000 character limit or you need to add an attachment, please email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it in writing to eProcessing Centre, Headquarters, Glenurquhart Road, IV3 5NX.
Give us feedback
If you have any technical difficulties when using our ePlanning Site, please use this form to tell us about it. It will help us resolve the problem if you include:
- Screenshots of the issue (desirable) – Paste into a word document and attach to the online complaints form as they help us to resolve issues more quickly
- A description of what you were trying to do on our site when the issue occurred (essential)
- Date and time the issue occurred (essential)