Paying by Direct Debit
If you're a council tenant, make sure your rent is paid on time automatically by setting up a Direct Debit.
Direct Debit payment options
- Weekly on a Friday
- Fortnightly on a Friday
- 12 monthly instalments on the 1st of the month
- 12 monthly instalments on the 15th of the month
- 12 monthly instalments on the 28th of the month
- Quarterly instalments on the 1st of the following months: April, July, October and January. This in only available to customers with annual garage, garage site or land accounts.
If you pay your rent weekly, you get 4 charge free weeks in the year, unless you are in arrears or in temporary homeless accommodation.
If you pay your rent monthly, you will not have any charge free periods. Your monthly rent is calculated as follows: weekly rent times 48 divided by 12 = your monthly rent.
Please be aware that if you pay monthly you must still pay in advance.
- Nairn Sailing Club consultation
- Invergordon Common Good consultation
- Fortrose Caravan Park consultation
- Common Good Asset Register consultation representations and responses
- Dornoch common good fund Royal Dornoch Golf Club consultation
- Common Good Fund Policy
- Policy for disposal or lease of Common Good property for less than market value
- Dornoch Links food van consultation
- Nairn Links Tearoom and old store consultation
- Sandown Lands, Nairn consultation
- Wick Common Good Fund
- Wildlife Pond Kiosk, Tain Links consultation
- Kingussie Common Good Fund
- Process for disposal or change of use of Common Good property
- New look Spring/Summer menu - 2021
- Public Consultation – proposed designs to link the communities of Lochloy in Nairn and the A96 retail park via the Balmakeith Industrial Estate
- Grantown on Spey Common Good Fund
- Dornoch Common Good small land sales proposals
- Sex Entertainment Venues consultation
- Kingussie Common Good Market Stance Playing Field consultation