Housing options - help and advice
Our service is for anyone with a housing problem. We aim to help you to sort issues and prevent problems getting worse. A range of options are available – regardless of your situation. Whether you are looking for your first home, renting or part ownership, we can help.
To speak to one of our Options Officers, ask for an appointment at your local service point or contact us using the details below.
If you are at risk of being homeless, we will do all we can to help to stop this. If you are homeless we will support you to get the help you need.
Our service includes:
- Help to keep your home or move
- In-depth advice on housing and how to pay for it
- Getting help to get deal with money problems
- Advice for private renters
- Affordable renting and buying
- Adapting your home
- Getting specialist support to help with any challenges
- Our Housing Options Policy
- What to expect
- Advice from Shelter Scotland