Council house repairs
We are responsible for the outside of your property, the main structure and any fittings and appliances we have provided and for the maintenance of communal areas.
We will repair
- All pipes
- Fixtures and fittings for heating, drainage, power and lighting
- All the external parts
- Internal fixtures and fittings originally provided by us
We maintain all common areas and facilities in blocks of flats or maisonettes. We also maintain communal gardens and open areas around our properties.
Outside the home, we are responsible for:
- Fences and walls that border public areas but not those that divide adjoining gardens
- Steps and main paths that lead to your main doors
- Garages, brick outhouses, stores or sheds originally provided by the Council
- Shared drying facilities