Council house repairs

Claiming for damage

If damage is caused by the negligence of our contractors, you should contact us to discuss the problem.  Otherwise you are responsible for any accidental damage to your own possessions, carpets, fittings, etc and for internal decoration.

We advise you to take out household contents insurance to protect your possessions.