Council house repairs

Repairs needed after break-ins or vandalism

We will replace all glass windows and panels inside and outside the house which have been broken. We recommend that you report any incidents of serious damage or vandalism to the police.

If there are repeated repairs to any property or we suspect that vandalism or deliberate damage has been caused by a member of the household or visitor, we will investigate and may charge you the cost of the repair.