Your council tenancy

Giving your tenancy to someone else

If you want to give your tenancy to someone, the house must have been their only or principal home for at least 6 months before you request. We will only withhold permission if we have very good reasons.

Give your tenancy to someone

Tell us something about this topic How is this webpage?