Fort William 2040 (FW2040)
The Masterplan summarises the list of physical projects that are being progressed, or have been completed, in order to deliver the FW2040 vision. Each of the projects are at differing stages of progress, and some require further work to explore feasibility and funding to enable their delivery. However, they all have a degree of commitment that makes them worthy of inclusion and further refinement.
The corresponding Delivery Programme outlines the progress being made with these Masterplan projects, and key next steps, as reported regularly to the FW2040 Project Board.
The FW2040 Masterplan and Delivery Programme are reviewed regularly and updated on at least an annual basis as new projects emerge, commitments are firmed up and as projects are completed and removed from the delivery programme.
- Development briefs and framework plans - Inverness
- Inner Moray Firth Local Development Plan
- Developer Contributions
- Development Plans Newsletter
- Town Centre Action Plans for Tain, Nairn and Fort William
- West Highland and Islands Local Development Plan
- Active Travel Masterplans
- Fort William 2040 (FW2040)
- FW2040 Consultation Event Report Nov 2022
- Local Place Plans Information Sheet