Fort William 2040 (FW2040)
Delivery Programme - completed projects
Below is a list of completed projects by FW2040.
Completed projects making Fort William 'A Great Place to Live'
- Former Fort William Secondary School Site
- Highland Cinema - Two Screen Cinema and Cafe / Bar
- Improved Internet Connection Speeds - extension of a full fibre network between Fort William’s public buildings
- Whisky Centre Housing Development
- Tweeddale House and Lochaber House Redevelopment
Completed projects making Fort William 'A Place Facing Water'
Work is progressing on these projects. Thomas Telford Corpach Marina is scheduled for completion in April 2023. You can view our current projects for 'A Place Facing Water' for the latest updates and information.
Completed projects making Fort William 'A Connected Place'
- Black Parks - Improved Active Travel connection at Black Parks
- Soldiers’ Bridge - Improved active travel connection across River Lochy
view a full list of the FW2040 projects
- Development briefs and framework plans - Inverness
- Inner Moray Firth Local Development Plan
- Developer Contributions
- Development Plans Newsletter
- Town Centre Action Plans for Tain, Nairn and Fort William
- West Highland and Islands Local Development Plan
- Active Travel Masterplans
- Fort William 2040 (FW2040)
- FW2040 Consultation Event Report Nov 2022
- Local Place Plans Information Sheet