Fort William 2040 (FW2040)
Delivery Programme - completed projects
Below is a list of completed projects by FW2040.
Completed projects making Fort William 'A Great Place to Live'
- Former Fort William Secondary School Site
- Highland Cinema - Two Screen Cinema and Cafe / Bar
- Improved Internet Connection Speeds - extension of a full fibre network between Fort William's public buildings
- Whisky Centre Housing Development
- Tweeddale House and Lochaber House Redevelopment
- Nevis Range Additional Visitor Accommodation
Completed projects making Fort William 'A Place Facing Water'
Completed projects making Fort William 'A Connected Place'
- Black Parks - Improved Active Travel connection at Black Parks
- Soldiers' Bridge - Improved active travel connection across River Lochy
- Bike Carriage by Rail - local use of rail coaches that can accommodate bikes
- Development briefs and framework plans - Inverness
- Inner Moray Firth Local Development Plan
- Developer Contributions
- Development Plans Newsletter
- Town Centre Action Plans for Tain, Nairn and Fort William
- West Highland and Islands Local Development Plan
- Active Travel Masterplans
- Fort William 2040 (FW2040)
- FW2040 Consultation Event Report Nov 2022
- Local Place Plans Information Sheet
- Flow Country
- Stratherrick and Foyers Local Place Plan