School Estate Management
Beauly Primary School
It was confirmed at a meeting of Highland Council in September 2021 that a new school building on the existing Beauly Primary site would be incorporated into the Council’s capital programme.
Robertson Construction have been appointed as the design and build contractor working in conjunction with the Council's in-house Property teams to deliver the project.
A Stakeholder Group has been established and the initial meeting took place in November 2021. Minutes of all Stakeholder Group meetings and other relevant information will be uploaded to the links below.
- School Meals
- School enrolment files and guidance
- Gaelic medium education
- School term dates
- Back to school
- Home education
- Broadford Primary School Stakeholder Group Meetings
- Nairn Academy Stakeholder Group Meetings
- School Standards and Quality reports - Primary 2021-2022
- School handbooks - Primary schools 2023-2024
- School handbooks - Secondary schools 2023-2024
- School handbooks - 3-18 campus 2023-2024
- School handbooks - Special schools 2023-2024
- School Standards and Quality Reports 2022-23 - Secondary Schools
- School Standards and Quality Reports 2022-23 - 3-18 Campuses
- School Standards and Quality Reports 2022-23 - Special Schools